Blue View™ Cervical Matrices
Fill, press, cure. Class V’s are hassle-free when you use Blue View Transparent Cervical Matrices. Anatomical and flexible, our cervical matrices eliminate the air-inhibited layer and reduce your finishing time while protecting the restoration from contamination. Faster, more profitable Class V’s with outstanding esthetics will make both you and your patients smile.
- adapts to individual anatomy for improved contours
- use it to directly compact the composite into the restoration
- thin edges allow excess composite to flow out for improved anatomy
- provides contrast between matrix and tooth structure
- does not compromise composite polymerization
- protects the restoration from contamination
- eliminates time spent hand sculpting
- eliminates air-inhibited layer
- reduces finishing time
- 7 sizes for a perfect fit
- gingival retractor included
Kit contains 275 assorted matrices and instruments.
Extra Placement Instrument
You Might Also Like
"The Skippy Special" 1. Two sizes of Condensers There are a couple of special features built into them. Note the very slightly rounded tips. This shape optimizes the ‘tamping’ ability of the tip without simply poking holes in the composite.
2. ‘Contact Formers’ Most of the time a contact former is not required, but if spring back on the band occurs, you can hold the band over without fear of being “locked” in the composite.
3. Ball Burnisher To develop occlusal contours while curing.
Multi-Function Instrument: two condensers,two blades and acorn carver