Composi-Tight 3D™ System with Slick Bands™ Matrices
Sectional matrix systems are unbeatable for predictable contacts on posterior composites, and Composi-Tight® sets the standard. The new Composi-Tight 3D™ Sectional Matrix System with Slick Bands™ raises that standard to new heights. Slick Bands™ are the first matrix bands to virtually eliminate the problem of difficult to remove matrices . Developed as an improvement to the Composi-Tight 3D™ Sectional Matrix System, Slick bands are also available in a Tofflemire version. Modern bonding agents do a fantastic job of bonding resins to tooth structure. Unfortunately, they also do a good job of bonding the matrix band to the restoration. For years doctors have come to us seeking a solution to this problem. They have been doing some very creative and time consuming things including coating the bands with crayons and elaborate removal techniques involving poking around with explorers. Slick Bands eliminate this hassle. A micro-thin coating bonded to our dead-soft stainless steel reduces bonding agent adhesion by a whopping 92%! Band removal is a breeze. Certainly the 'non-stick' benefit is the big one, but this great coating does several other things for you as well:
- Super smooth coating makes bands easier to insert interproximally on conservative preps
- Still only .0015" thick and dead-soft
- High contrast colors to better visualize preparation margins
- Color coded for easier ordering, restocking and chair-side selection
- Five popular sectional matrix sizes
- Available as a #1 Universal Tofflemire band - The first ever Tofflemire from Garrison Dental Solutions!
- 92% reduction in bonding agent adhesion!
3D combined with Slick Bands will provide your practice the ultimate in predictable, tight and anatomically accurate contacts. It is the easiest, fastest and most flexible system we've ever produced. And we don't just say that, we guarantee it. Our 6-month Money Back Guarantee ensures that you will be completely sa tisfied with your system or you will get your money back.
Slick Bands™ are the first matrix bands to virtually eliminate the problem of difficult to remove matrices. Developed as an improvement to the Composi-Tight 3D™ Sectional Matrix System, Slick bands are also available in a Tofflemire version.
You Might Also Like
"The Skippy Special" 1. Two sizes of Condensers There are a couple of special features built into them. Note the very slightly rounded tips. This shape optimizes the ‘tamping’ ability of the tip without simply poking holes in the composite.
2. ‘Contact Formers’ Most of the time a contact former is not required, but if spring back on the band occurs, you can hold the band over without fear of being “locked” in the composite.
3. Ball Burnisher To develop occlusal contours while curing.
Multi-Function Instrument: two condensers,two blades and acorn carver