The new cost-effective solution for tight contacts from Garrison!
As the name implies, the new NiTin™ sectional matrix system separator rings are made from a special formulation of NiTinol nickel titanium for super strength and resiliency. Rather than typical material used by other brands, NiTin™ is made with drawn-wire NiTinol which produces superior spring characteristics. Add in the PEEK reinforcement on the bow of the ring and you've got a system that produces exceptional contacts for hundreds and hundreds of uses.
Longevity by design
- Drawn-wire nickel titanium for the ultimate in long life
- Proprietary heat-set processing increases strength and resiliency
- PEEK (polyether ether ketone) super-polymer reinforcement reduces ring stretch
- Ultra-durable PEEK tips are the strongest, longest lasting polymer tips on any ring
Optimized geometry for adaptation and control
- Precisely engineered tip geometry allows NiTin™ to grip where others pop-off--all while reducing flash
- Smaller, less "bulky" design fits well in tight spots and is still stackable for MOD