Anterior composite restorations are part of the everyday workflow for most dentists. They can often be difficult, frustrating, and time consuming. It is no simple task to create a proper emergence profile, achieve good contour, and end up with tight interproximal contacts. It’s even more difficult to accomplish all of this while maintaining a marginal seal. Thankfully, new products and techniques have emerged that are making anterior composite restorations easier, more predictable, and less time consuming. Join Dr. JD Corey as he reviews and demonstrates these products and techniques while sharing unique tips and tricks for conquering even the most challenging of these restorations.
If you're unable to attend live, don't worry. All registrants will automatically receive a recording of the webinar 1 business day after the live event.
1) Understand the most common reasons for failure of direct composite anterior restorations
2) Learn how to better manage the shape, contact, and marginal seal of anterior composite restorations
3) Recognize the wide variety of techniques available and how to choose the most appropriate technique for various types of anterior restorations
1) One (1) hour of Lecture (live/interactive) CE credit will be provided.
2) AGD Subject Code 250
3) No required prerequisites
4) This course is free but you're required to register in advance.
Dr. John D. Corey earned his DDS from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. He went on to complete an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at Texas A&M College of Dentistry where he received the Excellence in Restorative Dentistry Award from The Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry. Currently, he maintains a private practice in West Michigan where he also works as an independent tester and product developer for restorative dental products and prototypes. Dr. Corey has a passion for helping other dentists through continuing education opportunities.